Brands~

Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016

Kor[ean] + [bea]uty = Koruty!


Hello everyone, my name is Vic and with this blog I want to help

- those who are not very familiar with the korean world of beauty, cosmetics and skincare
- especially the beauty lovers from all over Europe
- women/girls with very dry, or even Neurodermatitis skin

out. I will review all the korean products I buy (and I buy a lot haha) here, which can hopefully help you, if you either need some for your skin or if you're not really sure whether you should buy something or not :)

I hope you will follow my blog with curiousity!


Things you need to know about my skin:

- dry to Neurodermatitis skin
- very pale (like a ghost haha)
- I've got some slightly red places on my face (caused by my allergy)
- black circles under my eyes (TT)


So thats it for now! :D
Let's start! :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen